Sat, May 11|
Brookswood Jikiden Reiki with Sue Yasuko
Shoden (level1) class -May 11,12 2019
- Next Shoden Class - May 11,12 2019 May 11 (Sat) 10- 6:30 May 12 (Sun) 12:00 - 6:30 Fee: $350 Reiki supports the whole person physically, emotionally and mentally. Learn how and why Reiki treatment was created and how you can grow spiritually. Learn original Reiki techniques.
Time and location
May 11, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – May 12, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
Brookswood Jikiden Reiki with Sue Yasuko, 3663 197 St, Langley, BC V3A 1B2, Canada
Jikiden Reiki ® is the "direct teaching" of Reiki presented with credibility and clarity from authentic Japanese lineage.
Please feel free to contact me if you can't find the class schedule that works for you. I can set up the class dates upon requests.
Q: Who can learn?
Find out about Reiki as it was originally taught in Japan: a down-to-earth, clear, simple and effective Reiki method that anyone can learn and practice.
Q: What will I learn?
A: you will learn to:
• Identify toxin accumulation for focused treatment
• Use the Japanese Treatment Symbol effectively
• Relieve stress to aid a person’s natural healing ability
• Easily give Reiki to yourself and others
- Shoden Class -
May 11,12 2019
Saturday 10- 6:30 pm
Sunday 12 - 6:30 pm
*Course Fees are set by the Jikiden Reiki Institute and all materials and certificates are also from the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
I will send you the registration form. If you have any questions, please contact me, email@example.com
Sue Yasuko Tedaka