Learn Jikiden Reiki (Shoden) September 18, 19, 2021
- Jikiden Reiki Shoden Class -
September 18 (Sat) 10 a.m. - 5p.m.
September 19 (Sun) 10 a.m. - 5p.m.
(finishing time may vary depending on Q & A and practice time)
Jikiden Reiki ® is the "direct teaching" of Reiki presented with credibility and clarity from authentic Japanese lineage.
Please feel free to contact me if you can't find the class schedule that works for you. I can set up the class dates upon requests.
Q: Who can learn?
Find out about Reiki as it was originally taught in Japan: a down-to-earth, clear, simple and effective Reiki method that anyone can learn and practice.
Q: What will I learn?
A: you will learn to:
• Identify toxin accumulation for focused treatment
• Use the Japanese Treatment Symbol effectively
• Relieve stress to aid a person’s natural healing ability
• Easily give Reiki to yourself and others
If you have any questions, please contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-626-7592
Yasuko Tedaka (Sue)